Our Free Pet Portal
Worried that you may run out of your pet’s medication? So busy that you only have time to think about appointment scheduling later in your day after we’re closed? Do you ever want to check ahead to see when your pet’s vaccinations need to be boostered? Or do you sometimes misplace the postcard reminders we send you? If you are like most people, the answers to these questions are YES.
We have an on line service that will help you stay informed while giving you the opportunity to feel that you are using your time efficiently.
Best of all, this is a FREE service!
Pet Portal FAQ
What is the cost of this service?
As a Weston Veterinary Clinic Client-it is FREE!
What pet related tasks can I do for my pets on the Pet Portal Page of the Weston Veterinary Clinic website?
- Check your pet’s health records
- Request an appointment with us
- Search our extensive pet health library
- View your pet’s medication schedules
- View your pet’s vaccination history
- Upload photos of your pet or pets
- Update your account information
- Send medication reminders to yourself by email
- Complete a client satisfaction survey
Once I make a request, does that mean my request has been completed, for example a requested appointment is finalized? Or a prescription is ready?
Requests are viewed daily during the Clinic’s operating hours. It is important to be familiar with our hours so that you don’t submit an urgent request that may not be received until next business day for the clinic. Please let us know if you prefer to be contacted by telephone or email as we will follow up to confirm the status of your request.
What if I have trouble using the Pet Portal page on westonvetclinic.com?
We are very enthusiastic about helping our clients be able to get things done for their pets in an easier way. Our goal is to make things simpler for you. The last thing we want is to create any added frustration to your busy life! If you need any assistance, please ask us. We are happy to help walk you through any pet portal issues you may experience. We think you will love this new feature of our website.
What do I need to do to get started using the Pet Portal Page on westonvetclinic.com?
- Call or email us to make sure we have your correct email address on record at Weston Veterinary Clinic.
- Shortly after your email is entered into our system, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for activating your pet portal. Once activated simply go to www.westonvetclinic.com. Click on the Pet Portal “button” on the main menu of our Home Page. You can log in using your email address and password. Now, you are ready to make life easier for yourself and keep your pets completely up to date on all their medical needs!